The Elixir of Kings and Pharaohs…
|Black Seed Oil comes from the Nigella Sativa plant. The seeds are also commonly referred to as black cumin seeds. This seed originally comes from Egypt. It’s been in use for thousands of years by people living in the Middle East, and parts of Asia and Africa to promote health and general well-being.
Black seed oil was found in the Egyptian pharoah Tutankhamun’s tomb, dating back to approximately 3,300 years ago. Known as the “Seed of Blessing”, black seed oil is one of a kind. Mohammed called black seed oil a remedy for all diseases except death.
Over 200 studies have been carried out at international universities and articles published in various journals and have shown remarkable results supporting its traditional uses.
Apart from its active ingredient, crystalline nigellone, it contains 15 amino acids (including eight of the nine essential ones), carbohydrates, fatty acids including linolenic and oleic, volatile oils, alkaloids and dietary fibre, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, sodium and potassium. Recent research on the black seed as an anti-biotic, anti-tumour, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-bacterial, anti-bronchial and immune boosting agent has shown great promise.
* Black seed oil acts as an antihistamine which helps to reduce the common symptoms of allergies (watery eyes, sneezing). Simply take half a teaspoon of oil twice a day when allergy symptoms begin to appear.
* Black seed oil has been found to help reduce fever, by inducing perspiration which helps the body cool and stimulate the release of toxins.
| Black seed oil and its active component Thymoquinone help strengthen the immune system and address many skin issues including boils and carbuncles.
* The active ingredients in black seed oil have been found to be effective in reducing high blood pressure.
* Studies have shown that black seed oil acts as a wonderful remedy for stomach ailments by stimulating digestion and inducing the expulsion of gas.
* Effective at preventing or easing muscle spasms and cramps.
* Has been used to fight the MRSA infection.
* Black seed increases the numbers of sperm and helps with fertility and performance for men and women with no side affects.
The maladies that black seed oil is used for are too numerous to list all.
Egyptian black seed oil is a wise choice for the natural health conscience individual.
Caution: Do not take if pregnant or nursing.
4oz. bottle … $14.99
NBA Research Group is prohibited by law from making any claims that our products are suitable or effective in treating, curing, or preventing any disease or condition. We do not make these types of medical claims on any product , nor do we guarantee that they will work for any disease or condition. Information stated on this web site should not be considered as medical. Only a licensed medical doctor can legally offer medical advice in the United States.