Safety Guidelines for Essential Oils…
- Do not use essential oils at full strength anywhere on the skin.
- An allergic reaction may occur with some essential oils. If this happens, stop using that particular oil and switch to a different essential oil.
- Avoid using essential oils near the eyes. If an accident happens, flush immediately with warm water.
- Do not ingest essential oils internally, unless advised by a Professional Health Practitioner.
- Avoid using essential oils if pregnant or nursing. People with certain health conditions should check with their Doctor and/or a Professional Health Practitioner.
- Essential oils should not be accessible to children. Store the oils in a safe place, out of children’s reach.
- Take time off when using essential oils. Example: Three weeks of continued use… then take one week off.
- Essential Oils are flammable. Do not have them near open fire sources.
- Do not over use essential oils. A few drops is all that is required for most applications.